4.29.2014

lost weekend +

I was doing so well with posting again and then I got the flu. I haven't even had a cold for something like 10 years so it's been particularly unpleasant. High fever, chills, headache, the works. It's now Day 5 and I'm just starting to feel better, although still very drained of energy. I don't usually get a flu shot, and, with this new strain of flu, I'm not sure it would have mattered anyway, but I'm seriously rethinking that. You forget how bad it can be. So, all is well—I'm on the mend and will be back soon.

1 comment:

Quilt Fabric Pizazz said...

Sorry to hear you are ill with the flu. The flu shot is imperative and would have prevented your flu. It is also good to have it for a variety of other reasons as well - one passing the flu onto less healthy people who may not being able to fight it off and your suceptability to other strains that this shot would have prevented as well. Mark it on your calender for next year without fail. Get well soon. Look forward to your posts. Lauren